AIMP3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Further information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. More details about AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.42 MB (1487360 bytes) and its name is AIMP3.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AIMP3. They take about 4.07 MB (4266596
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.42 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (459.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (897.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about AIMP3 version 3.00.9345
only. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AIMP3 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 21:28:43.883