AIMP3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AIMP DevTeam. You can read more about related to AIMP3 at http://www.aimp.ru
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AIMP3.exe and its approximative size is 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AIMP3. They take about 4.45 MB (4669952
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.60 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (465.50 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (850.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 version 3.00.810120.12.2010
alone. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIMP3 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 09:16:44.307