You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. More information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more information about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1703880 bytes) and is called AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.64 MB (6959122
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.55.135514.07.2014
of AIMP3. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AIMP3.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
AIMP3 is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AIMP3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AIMP3 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:19.133