You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. More details about AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.70 MB (1783296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AIMP3. They take an average of 5.49 MB (5753860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.70 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (632.00 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (474.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (732.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.74 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 version 3.20.1125102.09.2012
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AIMP3:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:29:33.177