This page contains detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. More information about AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru
. AIMP3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1790976 bytes) on disk and is called AIMP3.exe.
The executables below are part of AIMP3. They take about 6.22 MB (6523396
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.71 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (633.00 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (473.50 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (471.00 KB)
This web page is about AIMP3 version 3.20.1139228.09.2012
only. For more AIMP3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AIMP3:
The files below remain on your disk by AIMP3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIMP3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.dll
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AIMP3 is an application offered by AIMP DevTeam. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found automatically. After you click AIMP3 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:44:57.687