AIMP3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Take a look here
for more details on AIMP DevTeam. Please follow http://www.aimp.ru
if you want to read more on AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. AIMP3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove AIMP3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AIMP3's main file takes about 1.62 MB (1703880 bytes) and its name is AIMP3.exe.
The following executables are contained in AIMP3. They occupy 6.46 MB (6771542
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (523.95 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (436.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (732.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.59 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
This data is about AIMP3 version 3.55.129812.09.2013
alone. For other AIMP3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AIMP3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIMP3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.url
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIMP3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:29:12.347