AIMP3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Open here
where you can read more on AIMP DevTeam. You can see more info about AIMP3 at http://www.aimp.ru
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1651144 bytes) on disk and is labeled AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.35 MB (6660316
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.57 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (521.95 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (435.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (732.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.54 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
This info is about AIMP3 version 3
alone. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is an application offered by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AIMP3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-12 02:49:27.010