AIMP3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Open here
where you can get more info on AIMP DevTeam. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more info about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.38 MB (1441864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AIMP3. They take about 7.37 MB (7726570
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.38 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (536.57 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (476.57 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (729.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.33 MB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
This web page is about AIMP3 version 3.60.150031.08.2015
alone. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AIMP3.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AIMP3:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AIMP3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\System\aimp_menu64.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\AIMP3.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe.FriendlyAppName
AIMP3 is a program offered by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AIMP3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:10:41.950