This info is about AIMP3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Additional info about AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. More info about the software AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. Usually the AIMP3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.74 MB (1822664 bytes) on disk and is named AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 contains of the executables below. They take 7.04 MB (7377130
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.74 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (728.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (564.95 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (881.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.59 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.50.1237208.03.2013
of AIMP3. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program released by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 app will be found automatically. After you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:30:27.167