AIMP3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Further information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Please open http://www.aimp.ru
if you want to read more on AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1644032 bytes) on disk and is labeled AIMP3.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AIMP3. They take about 5.01 MB (5258542
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.57 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (563.00 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (464.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (714.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.1051201.06.2012
of AIMP3. You can find below info on other releases of AIMP3:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is an application offered by AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AIMP3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:02:15.653