AIMP3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Additional info about AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Detailed information about AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AIMP3. AIMP3's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1502720 bytes) and is named AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.07 MB (4269676
bytes) on disk:
- AIMP3.exe (1.43 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (464.50 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (890.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.00.9013
of AIMP3. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is an application offered by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AIMP3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:48:16.780