This web page is about AIMP3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. Open here
for more info on AIMP DevTeam. You can read more about related to AIMP3 at http://www.aimp.ru
. AIMP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall AIMP3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.98 MB (2075720 bytes) on disk and is titled AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.13 MB (10622640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.98 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (1.07 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (1.01 MB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (1.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.60.1457419.12.2014
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AIMP3:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall AIMP3:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AIMP3:
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIMP3
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP.Runtime.dll
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP.Shared.dll
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe
- C:\Program Files\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:52:15.123