You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AIMP DevTeam. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more details about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. AIMP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.57 MB (1644544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AIMP3. They occupy 4.69 MB (4916104
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.57 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (559.50 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (464.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (714.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.10.1040308.05.2012
only. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is an application marketed by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 app will be found automatically. After you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 22:52:01.853