AIMP3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. Open here
where you can read more on AIMP DevTeam. More info about the app AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru
. AIMP3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's choice. AIMP3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1792000 bytes) and is named AIMP3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AIMP3. They take 5.53 MB (5796586
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.71 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (633.50 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (474.50 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
This data is about AIMP3 version 3.20.1148119.10.2012
only. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program released by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AIMP3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:14:34.290