AIMP3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Further information on AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. Further information about AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AIMP3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1705416 bytes) and is called AIMP3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AIMP3. They take 5.26 MB (5520154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.63 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (576.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (416.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (666.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20.116521.12.2012
of AIMP3. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AIMP3:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\AIMP3.bak
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\aimp3_menu.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\AIMP3-SkinLayout.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\AudioLibrary\AIMP3.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\Bookmarks.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\CDDB.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\EQPresetsLibrary.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AIMP3\PLS\Default.aimppl
AIMP3 is an application marketed by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. When you select AIMP3 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:54:41.660