You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. More data about the app AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall AIMP3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled AIMP3.exe and its approximative size is 1.61 MB (1684552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AIMP3. They take about 8.22 MB (8616510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.61 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (763.57 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (701.07 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (963.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.27 MB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
This page is about AIMP3 version 3.60.1453310.12.2014
only. You can find below info on other versions of AIMP3:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is a program released by AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AIMP3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 app will be found automatically. When you select AIMP3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:18:26.153