This info is about AIMP3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. More information on AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more facts about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AIMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.41 MB (1478656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AIMP3. They occupy 4.04 MB (4231722
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.41 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (405.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (857.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.00.9612
alone. You can find below a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 is an application released by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. When you click AIMP3 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:43:12.390