barre d'outils Orange
This page is about barre d'outils Orange for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. Take a look here
for more information on Orange. More information about the app barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove barre d'outils Orange. The application's main executable file has a size of 16.50 KB (16896 bytes) on disk and is titled OrangeTLBSync.exe.
The executable files below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They occupy an average of 33.00 KB (33792
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
This page is about barre d'outils Orange version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other barre d'outils Orange releases:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application marketed by the software company Orange. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete barre d'outils Orange from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange app will be found automatically. When you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 08:20:02.853