barre d'outils Orange
This page is about barre d'outils Orange for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. Open here
for more info on Orange. Detailed information about barre d'outils Orange can be seen at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 193.26 KB (197902 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
barre d'outils Orange is comprised of the following executables which take 992.90 KB (1016729
bytes) on disk:
- cleanuninst.exe (47.41 KB)
- ToolbarHelper.exe (602.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (133.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application by the software company Orange. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove barre d'outils Orange with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". The barre d'outils Orange application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove barre d'outils Orange in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 15:00:14.090