barre d'outils Orange
You can find on this page details on how to remove barre d'outils Orange for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. More info about Orange can be seen here
. Detailed information about barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. barre d'outils Orange is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 193.19 KB (197830 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 209.69 KB (214726
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program offered by Orange. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:47:21.590