barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your PCOrange
. You can read more on Orange or check for application updates here
. More details about the app barre d'outils Orange can be seen at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. Usually the barre d'outils Orange application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove barre d'outils Orange. The application's main executable file occupies 193.26 KB (197901 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
barre d'outils Orange is comprised of the following executables which take 226.26 KB (231693
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
This web page is about barre d'outils Orange version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other barre d'outils Orange releases:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application offered by Orange. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove barre d'outils Orange from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click barre d'outils Orange in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 15:08:04.827