barre d'outils Orange
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your PCOrange
. More information on Orange can be seen here
. More information about barre d'outils Orange can be seen at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. barre d'outils Orange's primary file takes about 193.19 KB (197830 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 226.19 KB (231622
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of barre d'outils Orange. For other barre d'outils Orange versions please click below:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application by Orange. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase barre d'outils Orange from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". The barre d'outils Orange program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select barre d'outils Orange in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:07:12.423