barre d'outils Orange
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your PCOrange
. More information on Orange can be found here
. Click on http://www.orange.fr/portail
to get more facts about barre d'outils Orange on Orange's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. barre d'outils Orange's primary file takes about 193.19 KB (197830 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 226.19 KB (231622
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current web page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other barre d'outils Orange versions:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application released by Orange. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange program will be found very quickly. After you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 11:00:21.050