barre d'outils Orange
This page contains complete information on how to remove barre d'outils Orange for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. Open here
where you can read more on Orange. More information about the app barre d'outils Orange can be seen at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. Usually the barre d'outils Orange program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove barre d'outils Orange. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 193.26 KB (197902 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside barre d'outils Orange. They take about 226.26 KB (231694
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of barre d'outils Orange. For more barre d'outils Orange versions please click below:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application marketed by Orange. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete barre d'outils Orange from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange program will be found very quickly. When you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-27 17:52:46.630