barre d'outils Orange
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Orange. More information about barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. Usually the barre d'outils Orange program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. barre d'outils Orange's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 193.19 KB (197828 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 209.69 KB (214724
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
This info is about barre d'outils Orange version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other barre d'outils Orange versions:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program released by Orange. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase barre d'outils Orange from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:55:59.773