barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. More info about Orange can be found here
. More data about the application barre d'outils Orange can be seen at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. Usually the barre d'outils Orange program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove barre d'outils Orange. uninstall.exe is the barre d'outils Orange's main executable file and it takes approximately 193.26 KB (197901 bytes) on disk.
barre d'outils Orange installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 209.76 KB (214797
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of barre d'outils Orange. For other barre d'outils Orange versions please click below:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application offered by Orange. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove barre d'outils Orange from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select barre d'outils Orange in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:47:46.623