barre d'outils Orange
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. Additional info about Orange can be seen here
. You can read more about about barre d'outils Orange at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. barre d'outils Orange's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the barre d'outils Orange's main executable file and it occupies approximately 193.26 KB (197903 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 209.76 KB (214799
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current web page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application released by Orange. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase barre d'outils Orange from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it is installed on your PC the barre d'outils Orange program will be found very quickly. When you select barre d'outils Orange in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 09:05:50.767