barre d'outils Orange
This page contains detailed information on how to remove barre d'outils Orange for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. You can read more on Orange or check for application updates here
. More details about the program barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall barre d'outils Orange by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 193.19 KB (197828 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in barre d'outils Orange. They occupy 209.69 KB (214724
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current web page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other barre d'outils Orange versions:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application by the software company Orange. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete barre d'outils Orange from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it is installed on your PC the barre d'outils Orange program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click barre d'outils Orange in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-25 07:35:56.090