barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. Open here
for more info on Orange. You can get more details about barre d'outils Orange at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. barre d'outils Orange is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall barre d'outils Orange. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 193.16 KB (197791 bytes).
The executables below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They take about 209.66 KB (214687
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.16 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of barre d'outils Orange. Click on the links below for other barre d'outils Orange versions:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program released by the software company Orange. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". The barre d'outils Orange program will be found automatically. After you click barre d'outils Orange in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 16:48:54.343