barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. Additional info about Orange can be seen here
. More information about barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 193.27 KB (197904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They take an average of 209.77 KB (214800
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.27 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
This web page is about barre d'outils Orange version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other barre d'outils Orange releases:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is an application released by the software company Orange. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove barre d'outils Orange with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it exists on your system the barre d'outils Orange app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select barre d'outils Orange in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove barre d'outils Orange supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 19:13:41.817