barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. Further information on Orange can be found here
. More information about barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. barre d'outils Orange is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFR directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 193.26 KB (197902 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with barre d'outils Orange. They take about 209.76 KB (214798
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.26 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current web page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program by the software company Orange. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete barre d'outils Orange from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate barre d'outils Orange or simply activate the Search field and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it is installed on your PC the barre d'outils Orange application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select barre d'outils Orange in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\ToolbarFR\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After removing barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-17 11:07:24.510