barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your computerOrange
. More information about Orange can be read here
. You can see more info on barre d'outils Orange at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall barre d'outils Orange. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 193.19 KB (197828 bytes).
The following executables are contained in barre d'outils Orange. They occupy 193.19 KB (197828
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of barre d'outils Orange. You can find below info on other application versions of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program released by the software company Orange. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". The barre d'outils Orange program will be found automatically. After you select barre d'outils Orange in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding barre d'outils Orange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing barre d'outils Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 13:41:02.347