barre d'outils Orange
barre d'outils Orange is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall barre d'outils Orange from your systemOrange
. Further information on Orange can be seen here
. Further information about barre d'outils Orange can be found at http://www.orange.fr/portail
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for barre d'outils Orange is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe. barre d'outils Orange's primary file takes about 193.19 KB (197830 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of barre d'outils Orange. They occupy about 226.19 KB (231622
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (193.19 KB)
- OrangeTLBSync.exe (16.50 KB)
The current page applies to barre d'outils Orange version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of barre d'outils Orange:
...click to view all...
barre d'outils Orange is a program released by Orange. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase barre d'outils Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove barre d'outils Orange from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find barre d'outils Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "barre d'outils Orange". If it is installed on your PC the barre d'outils Orange application will be found automatically. When you select barre d'outils Orange in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding barre d'outils Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for barre d'outils Orange:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr/portail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ToolbarFr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove barre d'outils Orange.
8. After uninstalling barre d'outils Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of barre d'outils Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling barre d'outils Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall barre d'outils Orange by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that barre d'outils Orange by Orange is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall barre d'outils Orange in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:16:16.657