WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. Additional info about WikiZ can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 47.27 MB (49563720 bytes) on disk and is called WikiZ.exe.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 47.72 MB (50036231
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.29
only. You can find below info on other releases of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is an application offered by the software company WikiZ. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 10:49:03.697