WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This web page is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. You can find out more on WikiZ or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 45.61 MB (47823368 bytes) on disk and is labeled WikiZ.exe.
The executables below are part of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They take an average of 46.03 MB (48263746
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.61 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program marketed by WikiZ. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program will be found very quickly. When you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 18:31:37.320