WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. Check out here
for more details on WikiZ. The application is usually located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named WikiZ.exe and its approximative size is 47.27 MB (49563576 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They occupy 47.69 MB (50003954
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The current page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.27
alone. You can find below a few links to other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop releases:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program marketed by the software company WikiZ. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it exists on your system the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 18:47:40.980