WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. Open here
where you can find out more on WikiZ. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 45.86 MB (48089696 bytes) on disk and is labeled WikiZ.exe.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is comprised of the following executables which take 46.28 MB (48530074
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.2
of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. For more WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program marketed by the software company WikiZ. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-15 03:37:47.430