WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This web page is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. Take a look here
for more info on WikiZ. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled WikiZ.exe and it has a size of 47.27 MB (49564240 bytes).
The executables below are part of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They take about 47.72 MB (50036754
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.180
alone. For more WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program by the software company WikiZ. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:02:28.677