WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. More information on WikiZ can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. WikiZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 47.27 MB (49564840 bytes) on disk.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 47.72 MB (50037353
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.211
only. You can find below info on other releases of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program by WikiZ. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 10:24:16.590