WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. More data about WikiZ can be found here
. Usually the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. WikiZ.exe is the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 47.27 MB (49563536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They occupy about 47.69 MB (50003915
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
This web page is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.17
only. Click on the links below for other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program by WikiZ. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found automatically. After you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 05:35:17.900