WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. More info about WikiZ can be read here
. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WikiZ.exe and its approximative size is 45.61 MB (47823352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They occupy about 46.03 MB (48263730
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.26
of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. You can find below info on other application versions of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program offered by the software company WikiZ. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it exists on your system the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found very quickly. After you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:22:54.940