WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. Check out here
for more info on WikiZ. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's primary file takes about 47.27 MB (49563720 bytes) and is called WikiZ.exe.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 47.72 MB (50036230
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.19
of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. Click on the links below for other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program marketed by WikiZ. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it exists on your system the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 20:52:11.513