WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. More info about WikiZ can be found here
. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WikiZ.exe is the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's primary executable file and it takes approximately 45.61 MB (47826904 bytes) on disk.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.06 MB (48299414
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.61 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 10.2.212
alone. You can find below a few links to other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is an application marketed by WikiZ. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it exists on your system the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 09:30:51.013