WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. You can find out more on WikiZ or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WikiZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 47.27 MB (49563680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They occupy 47.72 MB (50036191
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.28
of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. Click on the links below for other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program by the software company WikiZ. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found very quickly. When you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 15:50:32.773