WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computerWikiZ
. Open here
for more info on WikiZ. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is usually set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory, regulated by the user's option. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. WikiZ.exe is the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop's primary executable file and it takes close to 45.61 MB (47823352 bytes) on disk.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is composed of the following executables which occupy 46.03 MB (48263730
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.61 MB)
The current web page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.16
alone. You can find here a few links to other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is an application by the software company WikiZ. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it exists on your system the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:29:05.300