WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
This info is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. You can read more on WikiZ or check for application updates here
. Usually the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. WikiZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 47.27 MB (49563912 bytes) on disk.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 47.72 MB (50036426
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
This info is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.210
only. You can find below info on other releases of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is an application by WikiZ. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 17:45:13.107