WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. Further information on WikiZ can be seen here
. WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WikiZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 45.61 MB (47823368 bytes) on disk.
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is comprised of the following executables which take 46.03 MB (48263746
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.61 MB)
The current page applies to WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop releases:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program released by the software company WikiZ. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:51:59.377