WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your PCWikiZ
. You can read more on WikiZ or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WikiZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 47.27 MB (49564840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They take 47.72 MB (50037353
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (47.27 MB)
This web page is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 9.2.111
only. You can find below info on other releases of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop:
...click to view all...
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is a program released by the software company WikiZ. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your computer, nor are we saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 11:41:48.797