WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop from your systemWikiZ
. Further information on WikiZ can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WikiZ\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 45.76 MB (47986592 bytes) on disk and is called WikiZ.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop. They take about 46.21 MB (48459275
bytes) on disk.
- au.exe (31.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
- WikiZ.exe (45.76 MB)
This info is about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop version 5.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is an application released by the software company WikiZ. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop". The WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop.
8. After removing WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ from your PC, we are not saying that WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop by WikiZ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiZ - WikiZ for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 20:51:46.423