This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TeamViewer is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 50.14 MB (52576888 bytes).
TeamViewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 77.79 MB (81567112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.14 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.59 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer version 15.7.3
only. For more TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application marketed by TeamViewer. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:44:42.233